I was driving home from Goodyear in the dust storm it was definitely wild! The scariest moment was when a big palm frond flew off of a tree and just missed my car- WILD! It sure was crazy and I was glad to reach home safely!
Yikes! That was quite the wind storm. Our kids had a fun time watching things blow around and get knocked over. I am sure you are glad your tree fell the other direction and not through your front window!
That sucks. Does that mean you have to remove the whole tree or are you going to be able to prop it up somehow? At least it was far away from the house to not do any damage.
6 comments:
Oh no!!! Haha, kind of funny... but sorry about your tree!!! Glad you are all safe after the storm!
Glad you are all safe!
I was driving home from Goodyear in the dust storm it was definitely wild! The scariest moment was when a big palm frond flew off of a tree and just missed my car- WILD! It sure was crazy and I was glad to reach home safely!
Yikes! That was quite the wind storm. Our kids had a fun time watching things blow around and get knocked over. I am sure you are glad your tree fell the other direction and not through your front window!
Oh ya, I love your new background. Very cute!
Oh, I guess the tree was a little ways from your window! I took a second look at the picture. DUH!
That sucks. Does that mean you have to remove the whole tree or are you going to be able to prop it up somehow? At least it was far away from the house to not do any damage.
Post a Comment