Guess what! Mommy let us help her make the freezer cookie dough. We are waiting until you get back to bake them so we can share your glass of milk.
Mommy said we are having a party tonight! It sure is fun! Wanna see what we are doing?
Oh yeah! Can you see that my feet are in the air? Can you guess what I am about to do? Do you think Jordy will be surprised?
Mommy let me pick out a movie from the $1 box at Fry's! They had Mario Brothers whoo hoo!Mommy has a funny look on her face. There are wrinkles on by her "be-brows". And she's talking really loudly. Do you think this could be why?
We miss you Daddy! See you tomorrow.
Love Jordy & Dill
2 comments:
I think the whole shirt,shoes,and socks look is really cute. Did he go to the store that way, they do not say anything about wearing pants, only shirts and shoes.
Blair and admittedly spend way to much time at home in our undies, it's hot we are fat...it happens. I have tried to be better with Jordan getting older! But his thing is really since potty training. He strips down to go everytime, I am proud that he actually comes out in his undies! There are plenty of times he doesnt!
Post a Comment