I am the Queen of the dirty look and eye roll. Don't believe me? (insert dirtiest look and eye-roll)
It looks like I will have two little princes vying for my title. Jordan is currently in the lead because this weekend he added WHATEVER to the repertoire!!!
Example:
Mom- Jordan do not stand on the couch
Jordan- WHATEVER.
Dad- Jordan, listen to your Mom.
Jordan- WHATEVER.
The worst part is Blair asked him where he learned that and he said Mommy. And it's probably true. And we might have laughed. We are bad parents.
Another Jordan funny was Saturday we were out shopping and Jordan is doing the play by play and says we walked in rocks. Walks and Rocks rhymes. Dilly Billy rhymes. Daddy Fatty rhymes (OK I am laughing AGAIN as I type this). He cracks me up! Apparently the feeling is mutual because he tells me all the time now "Mommy, you are cracking me up". When I asked him about walks, socks and rocks he told me that 2 words rhyme, not three. DUH!
Last night before FHE he told us "Jordan is 2 syllables". Thank you Brooke! You are a great teacher!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE HIM!!!!!! He totally cracks me up too. It is nice to know someone else laughs at their naughty kids. That is a huge problem at my house.
I am totally on board with the "trying to hide that the naughty thing you just did is hilarious" thing. Really, how do they pull it off?!
Oh man, I'm laughing too, as painful as that is. Jordan is definitely your child!!
Post a Comment